1 STALKERS Skin#1 @ by Hyo
FACEBOOK SHOP ASK.FM BLOGSKIN +FOLLOW
SIMPLE SEGMEN BY IKA
Posted Saturday 30 November 2013 // 04:48
http://i.imgur.com/02IAERY.gif



JAWAPAN BOLEH DIBERI DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS ATAUPUN BAHASA MELAYU


JUST IF...


1. If i woke up one morning and find myself had switched bodies with someone i know, i will act like a   animals that called SLOT , haha i will be so fine

2. If i have to be an animal, i would choose to be cat because everyone love me :)

3. If i had only 24 hours to live, i will told everyone etc my family that i love them very much

4. If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, i will say, 'CIKGU TENGAH TENGOK TU'.

5. If the whole world were listening to me, i will say to them to follow my 'arahan'

6. If i am a rich person, i will donated and the most is buy SM TOWN Building and EXO team, so i will be an a manager XD

7.  If i am an ice cream, i will choose vanilla flavor because Sungjae (BTOB) like vanilla Ice cream flavour

8. If someone's underwear was showing, i will closed my eyes

9. If i can change one of the bad habits that i have, i would change the lazy habits

10. If i am a superhero, i would like to be cat woman 

11. If a film director made a movie of my life, i would like to play as the main actor 

12. If were invited to have a tea with the queen of england, i would say please buy me some k- merchandise, official please 

13. If i were the president of the united states, the problem or concern would i work on first is *I dont understand*

14. If i had to describe myself using three words, it would be I AM KPOPERS

15. If i could be anybody besides myself, i would be MY BIAS 



JOM JOIN. HADIAH MENARIK MENANTI ANDA.